We attempt to resolve all maintenance issues within 48 hours. Please note: emergency maintenance will be completed as quickly as possible. If you have any requests or specifications regarding your work order, please let us know and we will make the proper arrangements. If there is follow-up work that needs to be done in your unit, we will keep you up-to-date until your work order is completed.
All you need to do is submit a work order. You can do this by calling or emailing the leasing office, or submitting a maintenance request online through Entrata by logging into your account.
No. If you are comfortable letting our maintenance team into your unit while you are not present, we will complete the request without you. If you are not comfortable with this, we will schedule a time to come in when you are home.
Unfortunately we do not have a buzzer system to let guests in for security purposes. Residents are responsible for providing guests with access to the building.
Street parking is located directly in front of the leasing office and free of charge to use.
Yes. We require written notice to permit anyone who is not a lease holder into your apartment. Please let the leasing office know to expect the cleaning company and we are happy to give them access to your apartment.
1. Make rent payments
2. View lease Information
3. Access community announcements
4. View lease renewal options
1. Lockout Services: If you are locked out during office hours or the hours of our front desk team,
either call the onsite leasing office or stop by the front desk to gain access to your apartment. If you
are locked out after hours, call the emergency number 412.621.0263. A team member will meet you
on-site to let you into the building/unit. Additional fees are associated with after-hours lock outs.
2. Package Procedures: All packages are delivered directly to the on-site package room and will be
kept there until retrieved. If you have a package that you would like us to place safely in your unit, we
will accommodate your request.
1. Building Quiet Hours: Building quiet hours begin at 10 PM and are until 7 AM each day.
2. Reserving Common Spaces & Fees: Amenity spaces can be reserved through your resident
3. Trash/Recycling: There are trash/recycling rooms located on each floor. Cardboard boxes should
be fully broken down and placed in the trash/recycling room. To dispose of large/miscellaneous or
furniture items, please contact the leasing office.
4. Decorating in Apartment: You may hang things on the wall as you see fit as long as all holes are
patched prior to move out. We do not allow our residents to paint the walls.
1. Lease Break Fee: To break your lease early, we require a lease break fee equal to two month's rent and 60-days written notice.
2. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment? You are not permitted to sublet your apartment.
The silver knob must be turned to the left, which opens the gas valve. You will hear the gas. The. The red button igniter button must be pressed. It may take some time for the air to leave the gas line. Once the gas is ignited, the silver knob can be adjusted to low, medium or a high setting. Once finished using the fire pits, turn the gas knob to the off position.
The grill has an access panel on the back of each grill with a black knob. That knob is a timer. It needs turned on. The knobs on the grill then must be turned on and placed on light. Press the knob and then press the silver ignition switch. It make take a few seconds for the grill to light , while it pushes the air through the gas line. Once the burners are ignited, turn the knob to low, medium or high . Once finished using the grill, turn the knobs to the off position.
1. Where do I take my pet to go to the bathroom? There is a pet relief area located behind the building at the end of Bay41.
2. How do I register my new pet with the leasing office? Reach out to the leasing office to notify them of your new pet and they will send you an addendum to sign.
1. How do I sign my lease renewal? To review your lease renewal options and sign for next year, login to the Entrata portal. You will receive an email when the document is ready to sign.
2. Do I have to renew my lease for 12 months? No, you may renew your lease for varying lease term durations. The rental rate for each lease term will vary. These rates can be viewed in your Entrata account or discussed with the on-site team.
3. How do I give notice I will be vacating my apartment? Please provide 90-days written notice to the leasing office that you will be vacating your apartment at the end of your lease.
1. How do I receive my security deposit back? We ask for a forwarding address when you drop off your keys at the end of your lease. We will then check your apartment and mail you all or part of your security deposit to the forwarding address on file.
2. How long does it take to receive my security deposit back? Under Pennsylvania law, a landlord must return the tenant's security deposit within 30 days after the tenant has surrendered the rental property to the landlord (that is, returned the keys and vacated the property). If you are vacating early before your lease end date contact the leasing office.
3. How do I ensure I receive my entire security deposit back? You will receive a detailed checklist of all items that need to be checked, completed and cleaned. As per your lease, the unit must be returned into our possession as you received it upon move in less normal wear and tear. Carpet cleaning will always be deducted if applicable as outlined in your lease.
4. Can my forwarding address be an out of country address? No, unfortunately we cannot send checks out of the country. If you will no longer be in the US after vacating the apartment, please make arrangements with a friend or family member within the US who can take care of the return check for you.
Unfortunately, your parking lease is an actual lease and the same lease break policies would still be applicable. If the property, however, is in need of parking spaces due to having limited parking or a waitlist for parking, the leasing office may be able to accommodate your request. Please contact your leasing office to inquire about property parking status or questions.
Moving trucks can be parked in the Loading Dock area back by the garage door. We will grant you access through the parking lot gate. Residents are able to reserve a 3 hour block of time to move Monday-Saturday 9 am- 5 pm. Moving trucks cannot be parked overnight.
We offer studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
A $50 application fee per application (and co-signer if applicable) is required during the application process and a non-refundable admin fee that ranges based on unit type prior to signing your lease. Until the appropriate fees are paid, the apartment you have chosen will not be taken off the market and may be leased by another person applying. Once your lease has been signed, your 1st month’s rent is due to be paid no later than the date your lease begins. (If not moving in on the 1st of the month, this amount may be prorated.)
We prefer you make an appointment but do accept walk-ins if the schedule permits. All appointments may only view vacant apartment homes and must be scheduled for within our office hours.
You can apply for a specific apartment directly from our property website or you may apply while visiting the property. Please work with your leasing consultant if you have any questions or difficulties while submitting your application.
Yes, your guarantor/co-signer will pay an application fee of $50.
If you have added reserved parking to your account, yes. You will receive a parking permit at key pick-up. Before parking your vehicle in the garage or parking lot, make sure to display your assigned parking permit accordingly. The permit should hang from your rear-view mirror with the parking information directed towards your front windshield. Displaying this permit will prevent your vehicle from being inappropriately towed or ticketed.
Your guarantor/cosigner will need to meet our income requirements of 5 times the monthly rent as well as meet the requirements of our credit and background check.
If you do not meet our income requirements of 3 times the monthly rent or your credit score and background check does not meet our minimum requirements, you will be required to have a guarantor/cosigner.
Absolutely not! Feel free to schedule a tour free of charge anytime to come take a look at the property.
To schedule a tour to view the property in person, please call the leasing office at 412.621.0263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! You can schedule an appointment with one of our leasing agents and tour via facetime, skype, teams, etc...
Typically, it takes between 3 and 5 days to process your application.
All utilities must be transferred into your name and you will be held responsible for any charges incurred from that date forward. All utilities must continue to stay in your name until lease end date regardless if you move out early.
Electricity: Duquesne Light | 412-393-7100
Cable and Internet:
Verizon Fios | 800-662-2215
Comcast | 412-771-8100
Yes. Headwaters Management requires all residents to obtain and maintain evidence of liability insurance throughout the term of your lease, including lease renewals. Prior to your move-in, you are required to purchase and maintain Renters Insurance with minimum liability coverage of at least $100,000.
When applying for a unit after speaking with a leasing consultant, we can send you an invitation to register for your Entrata account and apply for your desired unit. If applying for a unit or registering on your own, simply follow the prompts and instructions. If you need any other information that you are unsure of, your Leasing Office will be happy to help!
The apartment will be patched & painted, carpets will be cleaned (if applicable), and the apartment itself will be professionally cleaned. All appliances, doors, locks, windows, HVAC, will be tested and repaired or replaced if needed.
-Move In time is after 1:00PM and Keys can be picked up at our leasing office.
-Moving trucks can be parked in the loading dock area. Make sure to reserve a time for your move ahead of time.
-United States Postal Service requires all current residents last names be displayed on the inside of the mailbox with a label for reliable delivery service.
-Please remember to break down boxes and carry all garbage to the appropriate recycling/dumpster area
-Your renters insurance must already be set up and your declarations page should be brought with you when you pick up your keys
-The electric and (or) gas transferred into your name.
You can pick up your keys at our leasing office. Key pick up must be completed during office hours (Monday through Friday between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM). You cannot pick up your keys before 1 PM on your move-in day.
Yes, we have an on-site maintenance team during normal office hours and an on-call crew available 24/7 for emergency maintenance.
Our on-site management team is available during normal office hours on weekdays. The leasing office is located on the first floor.
Yes. Our community is pet-friendly. All pets must be registered with management and a pet addendum completed at lease signing.
We offer 11-to-15-month leases initially, and as short as 4-month leases with lease
renewals, depending on availability.
There is a $250 non refundable pet fee per pet (this is not a deposit). In addition, pet rent is $30 per pet, per month. No more than two pets per apartment.
Please reach out to the leasing office regarding breed restrictions. The weight limit is 75 Ibs.
If there is parking available at your property and you are interested in leasing a spot, you can reach out to the leasing office and they will walk you through starting an application. It works the same way an application for an apartment does! You will sign the lease, and pay monthly through the Entrata portal where you pay your rent.
Our on-site parking fees vary by property and specific parking arrangements (outdoor parking lot, reserved parking space, indoor parking garage etc.) Please contact your leasing agent to inquire about additional parking fees.