COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Doing Our Part To Keep You SafeWe are doing everything we can to keep our residents and employees safe during this difficult time, including:
- Cleaning: following CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting the common areas
- EPA Recommended Disinfecting Standards
- Hand Sanitizing in Common Spaces
- Employee Health Monitoring with HealthChampion
- Protective Wear for Staff
Here are some ways you can help to protect yourself, other residents and our employees:
- Wear a mask in the hallways, elevators, and common areas.
- Utilize the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the property.
- Do not bring guests to the amenity spaces for the time being.
- Wearing a face mask while our maintenance team is in your apartment attending to your request. If you cannot wear a face mask, leave your apartment while your work order is being completed.
- Use email and phone as your primary form of communication with our staff when possible
Frequently Asked Questions
I've lived here for 8 months and I love it so far! It has super friendly and accommodating staff. It has great amenities including: free coffee, fitness center, pool, and a rooftop! The convenient location close to Butler St and my work makes it perfect.- Julia - Google
The people that work there are amazing and do everything to try to help. Its a great building, and close to everything! I def recommend living there!!- Ashley - Google
Best apartment in Pittsburgh. As an international security consultant I- John - Google
Great apartment complex, Location is awesome, Pet friendly and friendly staff.- Roberto - Facebook
Great location and very pet friendly!- Itzel - Facebook
Living here is great and well worth the price. Amenities are next level and always in service. Staff is lovely and always helpful.- Haley - Google
Living here is great and well worth the price. Amenities are next level and always in service. Staff is lovely and always helpful.- Dan - Google
Love living here and happily renewed my lease. The warm and friendly staff is always available and accommodating and the amenities make for easy living.- Alice - Google
Move over Taj Mahal this place crushes it!- Justin - Google